Set in the beautiful Berkeley Vale on the edge of the Cotswolds there is a wealth of things to do in Eastwood Park's local area. With easy access to Bristol, Bath, Gloucester and Cheltenham there is something for everyone, from tourist attractions to walking routes, shopping to sports.
Within 5 miles
In and around Bristol (approximately 15 miles)
In and around Bath (approximately 25 miles)
- The National Trust, Dyrham Park
- World Heritage Site - the Roman Baths
- Theatre Royal, Bath
- Bath Thermae Spa
- There are numerous walking routes in and around the local area including the famous Cotswold Way
Other nearby towns and cities
- Yate (approximately 10 miles)
Perfect for a night out at the cinema.
- Frampton-on-Severn (approximately 15 miles)
With the longest village green in the UK, Frampton is great for a leisurely stroll and a cream tea.
- Tetbury (approximately 17 miles)
Home to the infamous Westonbirt Arboretum, great for walking and seasonal events.
- Stroud (approximately 18 miles)
A weekly Farmers' Market brings people from all over the UK!
- Gloucester (approximately 20 miles)
Gloucester Quays and the Docks are a worthwhile visit whilst you're in the area.
- Cheltenham (approximately 30 miles)
Pittville Park and Pump Rooms makes for an enjoyable visit to this architecturally-rich town.
- Bourton-on-the-Water (approximately 40 miles)
Pop in to the Motor Museum and photograph the delightfully quaint buildings.
- Cardiff (approximately 45 miles)
Cardiff Bay is an excellent evening out with a range of high quality eateries.
- Swindon (approximately 50 miles)
Ideal for those who wish to blag themselves a bargain! The Designer Outlet is open until 8:00pm on weekdays.