Each team is required to create a F1 Kart. This requires teamwork,
multi-tasking, planning, problem solving, time and resource
management, leadership, communication, creativity and design.
- basic equipment to build the cars is issued
- extra resources can be bought with ‘fun money’
- the Kart itself must conform to a specification: alloy wheels,
sponsorship logos, body kits, corporate branding, spoiler & team name
- at the end of the session, they are judged and the best Kart wins!
These activities challenge delegation, leadership and team working as well
as time management.
- 2 teams compete to build, load, aim and fire replica cannons, built
from original moulds used on HMS Victory. Assigned by their team,
the “Gun Captain” leads the crew!
- segways will then be used for the second part of the session.
Segways are a fantastic piece of modern technology that will balance
itself as you turn on the spot and make your way over course. Each
team member will have a chance to get to grips with the machines.
A half-day hands on hawking experience:
- introduction to birds of prey
- delegates arrange themselves into small groups
- hands on work with the birds, flying and feeding display